Convenience at Your Fingertips.
Get direct access to your credit union accounts with just one phone call, 24/7. With CU*Talk, our automated phone banking system, taking care of your credit union accounts is faster, easier and safer! With around-the-clock access to your accounts, this service is perfect for today’s busy lifestyles.
All you need to contact CU*Talk is a touch-tone phone, your account number, and your Personal Identification Number (PIN).
With CU*Talk you can:
- Review account balances
- Verify the date and amount of your transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, transfers and payments.
- Verify whether certain checks have cleared.
- Transfer funds between accounts.
- Make loan payments.
- Check current rates.
- Change your Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- Obtain annual dividend and interest information.
Whether you’re at home, at work, or thousands of miles away, CU*Talk puts your accounts right at your fingertips.
CU*Talk Guides You Through Each Step!
1. Using your touch-tone phone, call toll free: (844) 850-8166
2. You will be asked to enter your member number. Then press the # key. Next, you will be prompted to your Personal Identification Number (PIN). Enter your PIN and press the # key. Be careful–if you enter the PIN incorrectly three times, your PIN will be disabled. You must contact the credit union directly for reactivation.
3. First Time Users – Ask a Member Service Representative for your temporary PIN. For security purposes, after you enter the system, you will be prompted to change your PIN.
4. From this point on, the CU*Talk procedure will vary depending on the transactions you wish to complete. CU*Talk will guide you through each step. Hint: This first set of options includes a brief tutorial (press “0”) with tips and hints for using the system. You can press * to return to the main menu at any time.
5. When you have finished your last transaction, simply hang up the phone.