It’s Me 247 Online Banking
- Review account balances and transactions
- Transfer funds within your account (Contact us to set up other accounts to transfer to)
- Verify deposits, withdrawals, transfers and payments
- Make loan transfer payments from savings or checking
- View your eStatements and other documents
- Deposit a check from your phone/tablet using SnapDeposits in our Mobile App
- Review loan payoff amounts and due dates
- Safeguard important documents in My Virtual Strongbox, and share securely if needed
- Setup automatic transfers, ACH distributions
- Pay Bills
- and MUCH MORE!
Online Bill Pay Service inside It’s Me 247
With BCSCU Online Bill Pay, you can pay your bills, pay a person, send a gift or make a donation, all with just a few clicks and your BCSCU Checking Account. Log in to It’sMe247, choose the Pay & Transfer tab to get started.
BCS Community Credit Union’s free Bill Pay Service gives you more time in your day, since you control the schedule of your bill payments while we do the work.
- Pay your bills without having to write a physical check
- Setup automatic payments for recurring bills of the same amount, such as your mortgage bill
- Set up payments to be made to accounts at different times for different amounts, such as your phone bill
- Send money to any individual in the United States
- Track all of your bills each month in one place
- Save on postage and check ordering
My Virtual Strongbox inside It’s Me 247
My Virtual Strongbox is secure cloud storage.
Backup all of your most important documents such as loan papers, wills, birth certificates, life insurance policies, etc., so your important documents are safe and secure in your Virtual StrongBox.
To help reduce paper, BCSCU will upload transaction receipts to your Virtual StrongBox instead of printing a paper receipt at your request.
Access your documents from the desktop version of It’s Me 247, and share documents online as well, with an accountant or family member, or directly with the credit union.
To access My Virtual Strongbox, login to It’sMe247 Online Banking, go to the My Documents tab, go to My Virtual StrongBox. It it’s your first time, wait for the User Agreement to load, then agree and you’re all set.
Virtual StrongBox provides:
Convenience – upload, sort and manage your important digital documents
Security – back up documents in a place that keeps your personal information safe
Simplicity – easily organize documents in a way that makes sense to you
Flexibility – as long as you have internet access, your documents will be nearby
Reliability – feel confident that your documents are safe
eStatements inside It’s Me 247
eStatements are a great way to eliminate paper clutter and keep your BCSCU statements away from identity thieves.
An eStatement is an electronic version of your statement that includes the same information as your regular mailed statement. In addition to being able to save your statements to your computer, you’ll also have faster access to your statement information, rather than having to wait for it in the mail.
When you’re set up for eStatements, you will receive an email message notifying you that your eStatement is available online for viewing through it’sMe247, our online banking system.
- Provides an electronic copy of your account statement, rather than a mailed copy
- Offers immediate access to your statement information much sooner than regular mailed statements
- Can be printed or saved to your computer for your records
- Reduces paper clutter
- More private than mailed statements
To Sign up for eStatements, simply log in to It’s Me 247, click on the Info Center tab, then eStatement Options. Choose the eStatement selection, enter your email address and click Accept. That’s it!
You’ll find your eStatement each period (monthly or quarterly, depending upon your account types) in the My Documents tab in It’sMe247.