We go where you go.
Use your mobile phone’s web browser or download our Android or iOS (Apple) compatible app to view account balances, make check deposits, transfer between accounts, and more. Our mobile banking service offers control, access, convenience, and security.
Using BCS Mobile or the BCS Mobile Branch App you can:
- Make check deposits — With our BCSCU Mobile Branch app and your compatible smartphone, you can deposit checks into your account with just a snap. (This feature only available in the app. Checks processed and approved during business hours.)
- Card Control — Like a remote control for VISA Debit Card, you can lock and unlock your card so you decide where and when your card can be used.
- View account balances — Live balance information ensures that you’re information is up-to-minute; rest assured that you have the funds to cover your account activity.
- View account transactions — Verify that deposits have been completed; view cleared checks & view images, see Visa Debit Card transactions, transfers, loan activity, more.
- Transfer funds between eligible accounts — Move funds between your accounts as needed, including transfer loan payments, including transfer payments to your Visa Credit Card (Regulation D restrictions apply.)
- View Pending Transactions — with BCS Mobile you can view pending deposits or withdrawals.
Compatible smartphone and Internet connection required. Online Bill Pay and My Virtual Strongbox features are currently not available from within the BCS Mobile Branch App. 1 Eligible accounts include BCS Community CU checking, savings, money market, and loan accounts. 2 There is no fee to access BCS Mobile. However, your mobile service provider may charge access fees.
What does it mean to access BCS Mobile via an Internet enabled browser?
BCSCU mobile web banking is a simplified version of our Online Banking site that fits within a mobile device. With web access on your mobile device, you can log in to your accounts by typing into your mobile browser by visiting www.bcscu.com on your mobile device’s web browser, then choose the Online Banking button. You’ll be able to perform most of the same functions you can in Online Banking.
How secure is BCS Mobile?
BCS Community CU uses a high standard of security to prevent anyone from intercepting or interrupting information transmitted from your mobile device to BCS Community CU. We use 128-bit SSL encryption to protect your information. This is the same encryption used to protect you in BCS Community CU Online Banking.
How do I begin using BCS Mobile?
In order to access BCS Mobile, you must have:
- A BCS Community Credit Union Account
- BCS Community Credit Union Online Banking (It’s Me 247)
- An Internet enabled Mobile Device (such as a smart phone or tablet)
If you’ve never logged in to It’sMe247 before, please log in from your home or office computer and create your username, change your password, and select your security questions before attempting to use It’sMe247 mobile. Please note that for security purposes, you cannot change your It’sMe247 password in mobile.
*For added security, to use the Bill Pay feature from the Mobile Web Banking, you must first setup your Bill Pay service from a desktop computer (full browser) including payees. Bill Pay service not available from within the BCS Mobile Branch app.