Loan Payment Options.
You have several options for making your payments, including automated, electronic or manual. Choose the methods that fit your needs:
• Pay now using the updated Online Payment Center ($5.00 fee).
• Allow three business days for payment to post. Registration is now optional, or register yourself and your payment methods for easier future payments. Use check, Visa, MasterCard, or Discover. (Payments are processed by a third-party payment processor that requires the fee.)
• Payment over the phone ($10.00 fee).
• Allow three business days for payment to post. Please contact a Member Service Representative at 303‐425‐6627. Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover accepted. (Payments are processed through a third-party payment processor that requires the fee.)
• Setup free recurring automatic transfers yourself or make a one‐time payment from an active BCSCU account using “It’s Me 247” online banking.
• Sign in to “It’s Me 247” Online Banking
• Under the “Pay & Transfer” tab, select Transfer Money and transfer a single payment or set up automatic, recurring payments. First time online banking users, please contact BCSCU to activate online banking. If you prefer, call BCSCU to complete an Automatic Transfer Authorization form.
• Setup free automatic payment distributions/transfers yourself from an existing payroll/Direct Deposit in your BCSCU account.
• With existing direct deposits, sign in to “It’s Me 247” and select My Accounts tab, ACH Transactions, select the deposit transaction, click new distribution and follow the prompts. If you prefer, call us to request the ACH Distribution Form.
• Setup free ACH automatic payment transfers from an active account with another financial institution.
• Complete the Authorization Agreement for Preauthorized Payments form to setup automatic electronic funds transfer from another financial institution. Fax the completed form to (303) 424-3607, or upload the completed form to your Virtual Strongbox within It’sMe247 Online Banking to share the document securely with credit union staff at email:email@example.com.
• Use the free BCS Mobile Branch app
• Make a SnapDeposits mobile deposit into your BCSCU savings account; then after the deposit has been processed, make a transfer payment from the deposit account to your loan(s).
• Use your Bill Pay service from an active checking account at another financial institution.
• Make a payment the old-fashioned way (See address listed):
In person at the Branch with a Member Service Representative.
Night Drop (located at the south door) Cash or Check.
Mail a Check payment:
4203 Wadsworth Blvd
Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
• Visit a shared branch (many locations have Saturday hours)
• Visa Credit Card Online Access & Payments
In It’sMe247 Online Banking, you can check your Visa Credit Card balance and payment due, or make a transfer payment from your BCSCU savings or checking account. (Payments are transmitted electronically to our Visa Credit Card processor overnight.)
You can also access your Visa Credit Card account information, history and additional payment options online at www.ezcardinfo.com, separate registration is required.