Online Bill Pay Service
With BCSCU Online Bill Pay, you can pay your bills, pay a person, send a gift or make a donation, all with just a few clicks and your BCSCU Checking Account. Log in to It’sMe247, choose the Pay & Transfer tab to get started.
BCS Community Credit Union’s free Bill Pay Service gives you more time in your day, since you control the schedule of your bill payments while we do the work.
- Pay your bills without having to write a physical check
- Setup automatic payments for recurring bills of the same amount, such as your mortgage bill
- Set up payments to be made to accounts at different times for different amounts, such as your phone bill
- Pay a person with only their email, or by Direct Deposit, or by check
- Set to receive eBills and receive electronic bills from participating billers
- Track all of your bills each month in one place
- Save on postage and check ordering
For more information about bill pay please stop by our office or call us at 303-425-6627.
Make your BCSCU loan payment online
Make your BCSCU loan payment online using your non-BCSCU checking account or your non-BCSCU credit or debit card.
Register or log into the online payment center, then make your BCS loan payment using your non-BCS checking account, Visa, MasterCard, or Discover. For more loan payment options, check out the Loan Payment Option sheet.