COVID-19 Update: The drive-up hours are temporarily changed, 10am to 4 pm M-F.
The credit union is open, but the lobby is closed to members and guests. The drive-up is open 10 am to 4 pm M-F; other credit union services are available during regular hours (M-F 9-5), including telephone and text service. Drive-up service is also available to guest members whose credit unions are part of the CO-OP Shared Branch network.
Credit Union Services Options Available:
- Drive-up Service (most services available) 10 am to 4pm, M-F
- Telephone & Text Service, call or text us at (303) 425-6627 9 am to 5 pm, M-F
- ATM cash withdrawal, cash & check deposits (also CO-OP Network ATMs) 24/7
- After-Hours Depository (located at the office south door) 24/7
- SnapDeposits with the BCSCU Mobile Branch App (check deposits with your smartphone) 24/7
- It’sMe247 Online Banking, including mobile and app, bill payment service
- CO-OP Shared Branch Network (participating credit unions may be restricting service) Hours vary
- Get cash back at the check out stand are major merchants with your VISA Debit Card
- CUTalk (Automated Bank by Phone) (844) 850-8166
- eSign Loan Documents
Staff, member and guest health is of upmost importance to us, and we believe that this is an important step to safeguard the health and well-being of all our credit union family.
Some credit union staff may be working remotely, so your patience is appreciated when contacting us since some resource access may be slower than usual.
For loan applications and closings, new accounts, account maintenance and certain other services, in-lobby service will be allowed when necessary.
If you’ve been impacted financially by current events, the credit union is here to help with loan skip payments, short-term loans and existing loan restructuring. Call the loan department at (303) 389-6440 for more information.
About our preparedness plan…
BCS Community Credit Union is prepared.
Everywhere you turn, there it is…Coronavirus/COVID-19. It’s on our televisions, in our news feeds and in our daily conversations. The virus has become a global threat, and there are lots of conversations about what we can do to curtail the spread. For BCS Community Credit Union, that means making preparations for business continuity purposes.
As your credit union, we want you to know that we have a robust business continuity plan and we are prepared to deal with the impact of the Coronavirus should we be affected. While it is currently business as usual, we are prepared to adapt to make sure our employees are safe and are here to serve you. Some of our preparations include:
Ensuring Business Continuity
As previously mentioned, BCSCU has specific business continuity plans in place. We’ve been monitoring the latest updates on the Coronavirus and making adjustments to our plans as necessary.
We are implementing enhancements in our office to help protect the health and wellness of our employees at BCSCU. These efforts include ensuring personal and workspace hygiene, as well as increased cleaning of the office. We also have other options at our disposal, including social distancing when possible, and even working remotely or refraining from coming into the office if showing any symptoms of illness.
By enacting proactive and preventative health measures, we can better protect our staff from the virus so we can have the workforce available to meet the needs of our members.
Options for Operational Changes
Our operations are set up so that you will be able to reach us with little or no interruption of service. Depending on the severity of the outbreak, the credit union can implement several phases of response.
- If necessary, the credit union could perform all transactions at the drive-up window and close the office lobby to members and guest members. By restricting in-person access this way, we may be able to help reduce the transmission of the virus, and also allow office operations to continue with reduced staff.
- Many of the credit union’s back-office operations are automated, so the posting of electronic transactions, including ACH (Direct Deposit), VISA debit and credit transactions, online bill pay service, check posting and more, will continue as before.
- If necessary, credit union staff can work remotely and continue to serve you via phone, email, etc., plus you can access your account via It’sMe247 Internet Banking, our mobile app (including SnapDeposits smart-phone check deposit system), through CO-OP Network ATMs (for cash & check deposits and cash withdrawals) and through the CO-OP Shared Branch Network if available.
- Our phone system allows credit union staff to answer your calls remotely, so services will continue to be available despite the Coronavirus outbreak even if the office is closed or access is retricted, including loan application processing and (electronic) closing. Rest assured that if it’s necessary to close the credit union office, services will continue to be available to members during regular hours.
BCSCU has its “Annual Meeting at the Movies” planned for May, 2020. In order to protect the wellbeing of our members, employees, and event venue staff, we will continue to track news on the Coronavirus. We will make changes to the event schedule as necessary and notify you of any updates.
Here are some links to help you stay current on the Coronavirus:
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) – Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
World Health Organization (WHO) – Q&A on coronaviruses (COVID-19)
Overseas Security Advisory Council (OSAC) – COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak Resources