Our once a member, always a member policy ensures continued membership, regardless of where you work or live in the future.
As a member of BCS Community Credit Union, you are more than a member, you are part owner, and as an owner, you benefit from the success of the credit union in the form of more competitive rates and superior service. Best of all, the benefits you enjoy as a BCS member/owner start the minute you join. Whether you’re looking for higher interest on deposits, lower loan rates, free checking, a better credit card — or just friendlier service — it’s all here for you! There is no cost to join, but you must maintain a $25 savings balance for membership.
Who can join?
You are eligible for the benefits of BCS Community Credit Union membership if you meet one of the following criteria:
- If you live, work or worship within the City of Wheat Ridge, CO.
- Are an employee of one of the following employers:
- Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railroad
- Union Pacific Railroad
- Are an immediate relative of a BCS member including spouses, siblings, children, and parents.
- Members of the Emmaus Lutheran Church of St. Luke’s Lutheran Church in Denver or Golden, CO.
- Students enrolled in the Emmaus Lutheran Church School or the Early Learning Center in Denver, CO.
- Colorado residents that are members of the Consumers United Association
For more information, please contact a Member Service Representative at (303) 425-6627.