- Bump-Up Certificate Disclosure
- Visa Credit Card Agreement
- Visa Credit Card Variable Rate Disclosure
- Visa Credit Card Military Lending Act Disclosure
- Electronic Signatures Disclosure
- EFT Disclosure
- Funds Availability Notice
- Courtesy Overdraft Disclosure
- Privacy Notice
USA PATRIOT ACT NOTICE
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.