|Effective Date: Saturday, December 10th, 2016|
|Loan Type||As Low As||Term|
|Home Equity LOC
|Line of Credit
Click here to see more rates
The Online Payment Center is back in service. Since loan account suffixes have changed, all users registered prior to June 1, 2016, MUST RE-REGISTER and choose a new username.
Click here to register or login, then make your BCS loan payment using your non-BCS checking account, Visa, MasterCard, or Discover. For more loan payment options, check out the Loan Payment Option sheet.
Research your next new or used car or truck, and get the tools to save big on every deal. Click the logo below to begin...
Use the equity in your home to get it ALL done.
To help pay for major expenses, a BCSCU home equity line of credit could give you the flexibility to:
- Get access to cash when you need
- Pay for home improvements or similar major expenses
- Consolidate higher-interest-rate debt
With a home equity line of credit (HELOC), you can borrow as much or as little as you need up to your pre-set limit. You'll have easy access to your money and only pay interest on the amount you withdraw and not the entire line amount.
Plus, there are no out-of-pocket costs to you in most cases, and with our new 10/10 plan, you have 10 years to draw on the line of credit (payments are just 1% of the outstanding balance per month), and another 10 years for repayment only.
To learn more, call 303-425-6627 or apply online.
Home Equity Line of Credit Advantages:
- Draw on your line of credit as needed up to the pre-set limit
- Only pay interest on the balance and not the entire line amount
- Interest is usually tax deductible
To get started, you may need these documents handy, along with additional information:
- Personal information for everyone on the application
- Income amounts from your job and other sources
- Balance owed on current mortgage
- An estimate of your property's market value
- Account numbers for existing BCSCU members
Restrictions and conditions apply, on approved credit.