Real Estate Loans
Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
Use the equity in your home to get it ALL done.
To help pay for major expenses, a BCSCU home equity line of credit could give you the flexibility to:
- Get access to cash when you need
- Pay for home improvements or similar major expenses
- Consolidate higher-interest-rate debt
With a home equity line of credit (HELOC), you can borrow as much or as little as you need up to your pre-set limit. You'll have easy access to your money and only pay interest on the amount you withdraw and not the entire line amount.
Plus, there are no out-of-pocket costs to you in most cases, and with our new 10/10 plan, you have 10 years to draw on the line of credit (payments are just 1% of the outstanding balance per month), and another 10 years for repayment only.
To learn more, call 303-425-6627 or apply online.
Home Equity Line of Credit Advantages:
- Draw on your line of credit as needed up to the pre-set limit
- Only pay interest on the balance and not the entire line amount
- Interest is usually tax deductible
To get started, you may need these documents handy, along with additional information:
- Personal information for everyone on the application
- Income amounts from your job and other sources
- Balance owed on current mortgage
- An estimate of your property's market value
- Account numbers for existing BCSCU members
Restrictions and conditions apply, on approved credit.