BCS Community Credit Union members can access their accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with our automated audio response system (Audio Teller), online banking program (E-Teller) or our vast ATM network. These products will provide you with up-to-date account information any time, any place with the additional benefit of saving you precious time.
- Access to your accounts 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can find out account balances, do transfers, and find out which checks have cleared.
- Fewer receipts and paperwork to worry about.
- More privacy, tighter security. We'll give you a PIN (personal identification number) to gain access to accounts.
- No fees for use of the system.
- No wait for member service representative.
E-teller, BCS Community Credit Union's home banking product, allows you to access your account at the click of a mouse. Worldwide convenience, 24/7... anytime, anywhere. Here's just some of the services available through E-Teller...
- Balance Inquiries
- Account Histories
- Year to Date Info
- View/Print Check Images
- Online bill payment
- Fund Transfers
- Online Loan Payments
- Set up Automatic Transfers
- eStatements with email notification
To log on to E-Teller, simply enter your account number and access code and follow the instructions. If you like what you see, just click the "sign-up" link to get enabled or call one of our Member Services Representative at 303-425-6627.
"With Audio Teller, members use their touch-tone telephone to hear account information and perform transactions. Keep tabs on your checking account balance, request a check from your Share account (mailed to you), transfer funds and hear recent transactions posted to your accounts."
24-Hour Touch-tone Audio-Teller Access With Membership
||Toll Free: (866) 469-1131 and CU Access Code: 41
This free telephone service allows BCS Community Credit Union's members to conduct their Credit Union financial business using a touch-tone telephone, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Easy to Use
All you need is:
- A touch-tone telephone
- Your account number
- A Personal Identification Number (PIN) assigned by a Members Services Representative
Then, follow the easy Audio-Teller menu instructions.
Transfers and Withdrawals........
- Check your checking account transactions - what checks have cleared, what was the last deposit, etc.
- Check your savings accounts transactions - what deposits were made, what was the last withdrawal made, etc.
- Check you ACH or ATM withdrawals. Forgot the amount of your withdrawal at the ATM? Get the amount here!
- Check for recent dividend transactions.
- Transfer funds within your sub-accounts quickly, in order to cover a check.
- Share withdrawal check request - call and have a check mailed directly to your home!
- Loan Advance- Need cash in a hurry? Transfer funds and then withdraw at an ATM.
- Share to loan transfers - Forgot to mail the loan payment? Transfer the funds easily through Audio-Teller.
All you need is your account number and a personal identification number (PIN). The Credit Union can assign you a PIN or you can select your own.
To access Audio Teller, please call (303) 425-6627 or (877)862-2728 and select option 1.
Our Instant Cash Visa Debit Card works as a Debit card or and ATM card, depending on how you use it. It looks like a VISA Credit card, but debits your transaction from your checking account and can be used at any ATM or retail location displaying the VISA symbol.
To get a BCS VISA Debit or ATM card, visit our office, complete our on-line application, or call us at (303) 425-6627.